LetterBomb (created by Team Twiizers) is an exploit for the Wii that is triggered using the Wii Message Board. This exploit is a System Menu exploit, meaning it works without needing a game.
What you’ll need
- An SD card
- A Wii on System Menu version 4.3
Usage and Instructions
- On your Wii, go to Wii Settings > Internet > Console Information and make a note or take a photo of your MAC address. (Also make note of your system version e.g 4.3U)
- Visit please.hackmii.com, input your Wii MAC and system version, complete the CAPTCHA, ensure Bundle the HackMii Installer for me! is checked, and cut either wire (The wire doesn’t matter)
- Format your SD Card to FAT32, then extract the contents of the downloaded ZIP directly to the SD Card
- Take out our SD Card, and insert it into your Nintendo Wii
- On your Nintendo Wii, return to the Wii Menu and then open the Wii Message Board. (Bottom right of the screen)
- Load the red envelope with a bomb icon. (You may need to look at the previous or next day to find it)
Ensure the date on your Wii is correct, otherwise you might be unable to find the letter.
Click here to continue to Homebrew Channel and BootMii Installation